Scandal
WELCOME
Scandal
WELCOME
Scandal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scandal

World of scandals

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gina Carano on Max: "I like the ring more than sex!" If you say so!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Gina Carano on Max: "I like the ring more than sex!" If you say so! Empty
PostSubject: Gina Carano on Max: "I like the ring more than sex!" If you say so!   Gina Carano on Max: "I like the ring more than sex!" If you say so! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Gina Carano on Max: "I like the ring more than sex!" If you say so! MAX_Gina-Carano_2
Gina Carano, a martial arts champion and now intrepid 'contractor' in Steven Soderbergh's Knockout talks to MAX, on newsstands and on iPad from Thursday, March 1: Ring and bed are the only places where you are who you are, where you can bluff.

Gina has put on the set in a row Michael Fassbender, Antonio Banderas, Channing Tatum eEwan McGregor:

I was still me, after a melee, to bend over them and ask: "Are you all right? Are you sure? ". Once I got caught out and I threw a vase against Fassbender, hitting him. So Banderas at some point he said: "Even if we're hitting, what we do is pray. Remember this ".

A wrestler at 100% with strange dependencies: admit it sounds a bit 'of a psychopath, but after a few days of filming, away from the ring, I began to feel the lack of pain. And I am struck by herself, with a punch in the face.

Now, even sex symbol with a rising career in Wonder Woman, the sequel to Mercenaries and In the Blood, once again alone against a world of men: So much the better. Before me the men are quite energetic and competitive. And being strong is the thing that struck me like the most. the Blessed
Back to top Go down
https://scandal.mam9.com

Gina Carano on Max: "I like the ring more than sex!" If you say so!
Page 1 of 1