Scandal
WELCOME
Scandal
WELCOME
Scandal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scandal

World of scandals

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Brother: Ilaria Natali with a big belly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Big Brother: Ilaria Natali with a big belly Empty
PostSubject: Big Brother: Ilaria Natali with a big belly   Big Brother: Ilaria Natali with a big belly Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:50 pm

Big Brother: Ilaria Natali with a big belly 20120405_20442_scansione0022
We return to talk about Ilaria Natali Titone and Peter, we know that Ilaria is waiting for a child with Peter Titone, the two now live together for some time and make the first tests of new parents and they look really happy together, and especially willing to enlarge family, the two have talked about the weekly Views:

I am very happy and curious, I'm looking forward to that moment to see and embrace the child. The wait is unnerving, especially in the latter days it seems that the days do not pass ever.

The name of the girl is already decided, Camilla, Ilaria is eager to become a mother:

I do a lot of questions. I wonder if it can ... if Reeds, frankly, for a woman like me becoming a mother is one of the greatest achievements in life. I do not have many ideas in her head and with Peter I am building a family. Just what I dreamed.
Back to top Go down
https://scandal.mam9.com

Big Brother: Ilaria Natali with a big belly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scandal :: Scandals community-
Jump to: