Scandal
WELCOME
Scandal
WELCOME
Scandal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scandal

World of scandals

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eliana Folder talked about his relationship with The Trout Renzo Bossi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Eliana Folder talked about his relationship with The Trout Renzo Bossi Empty
PostSubject: Eliana Folder talked about his relationship with The Trout Renzo Bossi   Eliana Folder talked about his relationship with The Trout Renzo Bossi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:43 pm

Eliana Folder talked about his relationship with The Trout Renzo Bossi 20120417_eliana-cartella-e-renzo-bossi
Eliana Folder former castaway island last of the famous and former girlfriend of trout or Renzo Bossi, the son of Umberto Bossi hit by corruption scandal of the Northern League has talked about his relationship with the small Bossi to Vanity Fair:

He treated me like a princess. He took me to dinner in deconsecrated churches. The account he paid him, even when we were with my friends. Who knows with what money did all this.

We met in January 2010, Autodrome of Franciacorta. I was the model, he had a race. She looks bad: "You have beautiful eyes, take a picture together?". Now is his father, Umberto, and I took her by the hair: "Come over here '. In the hall of the awards, along with Renzo.

I explained that we were just friends did not believe it, was furious with jealousy, we had a fight. Then he sent me roses. Then I kissed him. Renzo asked me to choose, he or Tv

But that unpleasant personaggini
Back to top Go down
https://scandal.mam9.com

Eliana Folder talked about his relationship with The Trout Renzo Bossi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scandal :: Vdilih artists-
Jump to: