Scandal
WELCOME
Scandal
WELCOME
Scandal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scandal

World of scandals

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Celeste Gaia on Max, a sexy little Lolita

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Celeste Gaia on Max, a sexy little Lolita Empty
PostSubject: Celeste Gaia on Max, a sexy little Lolita   Celeste Gaia on Max, a sexy little Lolita Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:47 pm

Celeste Gaia on Max, a sexy little Lolita MAX_Celeste-Gaia
Sexy lolita or fashion victim? Heel 12 red balloons passion or a good girl? The dual soul music of Celeste Gaia, with her catchphrase revelation Sanremo Carlo, explodes in the fantasy of a stylist exceptional, Iezzi Paola (Paola e Chiara) on the new issue of MAX, damercoledì on newsstands April 11, iPad and online at new channel Gazzetta.it "Other passions", max.gazzetta.it. Lombard said in an interview with the singer got his start, between the Zecchino d'Oro, the conservatory, La Scala and the consecration of the Festival on stage, driven by a passion for music and love of the mother: Composing for me is always was a necessity, but I thought the height. Mom had heard me playing the piano a song, I thought it was terrible, but she convinced him to record it. When I resented the headphones I tried a moment of pure happiness. In that moment I said here, in life I want to do this.

Your daily playlists: In my MP3 we are a bit 'of everything. Those who love most are the latest generation of British songwriters: Damien Rice is my favorite, but I also like James Blunt and Nutini. Then Florence + the Machine, Sweden's Lykke Li and the immense Lucio Battisti. "Clear ideas about beauty and hypocrisy:" Who said that if one is good, playing ball and not take itself too must be serious without a brain?. I like a sentence of Paris Hilton: "Life is too short to go unnoticed. '" The song White Rabbit and the cell of regret: A few years ago I walked into the bathroom of a bar and my phone fell in the toilet. To retrieve it, I had to get their hands into the water ... thanks to that little incident, I realized that the best days are when I have not had time to put the phone on charge. I was fine, because I was living the real life. The technologies are important, but you can not entrust them all your life ... are only good if you can not get used.
Back to top Go down
https://scandal.mam9.com

Celeste Gaia on Max, a sexy little Lolita
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scandal :: Vdilih artists-
Jump to: