World of scandals

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Men and women: Rosy and Italian, the first couple's official throne under

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Men and women: Rosy and Italian, the first couple's official throne under   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:04 pm

The new throne under the Men and Women has produced her first official pair in record time, this is Rosy and Italo innamoratissimi really seem like they said they and their two new lovebirds flew to Paris for a romantic trip and were As well as the weekly paparazzi at the airport of Fiumicino ready for departure.
Between us everything is perfect: we are opposites, but we compensate. I decided to give her a trip to Paris because Rosy told me never to have been in the city of love. So here we are ready to go together to consolidate our history that will last, I am sure, for the next sett'antanni.

In a text I wrote that I loved her from day one. Then she introduced me to his parents. I seem to live in a fairy tale. Between us everything is perfect: we are opposites, but we compensate. I decided to give her a trip to Paris because Rosy told me never to have been in the city of love. So here we are ready to go together to consolidate our history that will last, I am sure, for the next sett'antanni.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scandal.mam9.com

Men and women: Rosy and Italian, the first couple's official throne under
Page 1 of 1