World of scandals

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ruby Rubygate the process: "a sexy dance, but no sexual intercourse"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Ruby Rubygate the process: "a sexy dance, but no sexual intercourse"   Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:39 pm

The Rubygate process is continuing according to new evidence in the position of former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi continues to be very edifying, the hearing process held in the courtroom today was heard Giliola Graziani also director of the community of Genoa where Ruby Rubacuori had been taken into foster care:

He told me to have dinner and I described the course. I asked her specifically if she had sex with Silvio Berlusconi but she has denied me. But I know - he said the witness - who spoke with the other girls in the bunga bunga, which consisted of a dance with touching. The same girls said that Ruby had seen this thing at Berlusconi's home, but she had not participated.

In the Ruby community was the name of Berlusconi. He spoke of the wife of the Crown, Nina Moric, said he knew very well the child. It certainly had many contacts with the daughter of Lele Mora wanted to take it into custody.

In the afternoon he also testified Rokhaya Sokhna Cisse, the girl who was in the beauty center with Ruby on the afternoon of May 27, 2010, when the minor was stopped and taken to Police Headquarters:

Before the police arrived Ruby was worried because she was undocumented and was underage. Do not want to go into the community. The process was then finalized on February 27 with evidence of other agents on the night when, according to the attorney, Silvio Berlusconi pressured, and for this he is accused of extortion, to release the minor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scandal.mam9.com

Ruby Rubygate the process: "a sexy dance, but no sexual intercourse"
Page 1 of 1