Scandal
WELCOME
Scandal
WELCOME
Scandal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scandal

World of scandals

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Process Ruby: "Silvio paid me what I wanted, I told myself to go crazy"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Process Ruby: "Silvio paid me what I wanted, I told myself to go crazy" Empty
PostSubject: Process Ruby: "Silvio paid me what I wanted, I told myself to go crazy"   Process Ruby: "Silvio paid me what I wanted, I told myself to go crazy" Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:16 am

Process Ruby: "Silvio paid me what I wanted, I told myself to go crazy" Ruby_Rubacuori
The process still underway against Silvio Berlusconi but Emilio Fede and Lele Mora on the famous "dinner" at Villa Arcore, dinners that were previously defined by our "glorious" former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi as elegant, recently emerged, however, when the ballets base of the strip has defined type "burlesque" is not ever forget that Berlusconi is very good with words and sanitize everything, just remember how we took you all for telling us that the bottoms in Italy was all right.

And so at the hearings other emerging wiretaps still Karima El Mahroug starring Ruby Rubacuori in art, the girl in these wiretaps talking with her ​​father and some friends to whom he confides that time Silvio attended for a year and he was crazy about her, he told her to pretend to be mad and he would give all the money she wanted, insisting that she was underage at the time.
Back to top Go down
https://scandal.mam9.com

Process Ruby: "Silvio paid me what I wanted, I told myself to go crazy"
Page 1 of 1