Scandal
WELCOME
Scandal
WELCOME
Scandal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scandal

World of scandals

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fabrizio Corona politics with Renzi? It seems not

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Fabrizio Corona politics with Renzi? It seems not Empty
PostSubject: Fabrizio Corona politics with Renzi? It seems not   Fabrizio Corona politics with Renzi? It seems not Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:43 pm

Fabrizio Corona politics with Renzi? It seems not Fabrizio-corona-matteo-renzi-640x277
Good thing we thought the individual concerned or rather his spokesman to take away from the shock of knowing Fabrizio Corona with the idea of ​​an alliance with him and enter politics, it would be too much and the thought made ​​us boggle irreperabilmente, yesterday so Fabrizio Corona spoke of Renzi, of which at least in part, we also tend to agree:

Renzi is a very forward, like many people especially the young. I saw the photo on the cover of Max released a few days ago, is interesting but I would have used a stronger image. If it were me, the photographer, I photographed him naked, and behind him I would put something that represents a strong idea. If you asked me to work with him on his team I would gladly, I am very interested in politics.

Now here is what he thinks and responds Renzi in this regard:

With all the respect that you may have to Fabrizio Corona, we would like it to be peaceful. None of us asked him to take a picture, not even clothes. And more so nobody will ask you to do politics with us. For us politics is indeed a serious matter.

Bravo Renzi and luckily he remarked that politics is a serious thing or should be.

http://gossip-arabe.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
https://scandal.mam9.com

Fabrizio Corona politics with Renzi? It seems not
Page 1 of 1