Scandal
WELCOME
Scandal
WELCOME
Scandal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scandal

World of scandals

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miranda Kerr & Flynn Bloom: Manhattan Mates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Miranda Kerr & Flynn Bloom: Manhattan Mates Empty
PostSubject: Miranda Kerr & Flynn Bloom: Manhattan Mates   Miranda Kerr & Flynn Bloom: Manhattan Mates Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:12 pm

Miranda Kerr & Flynn Bloom: Manhattan Mates Miranda-kerr-flynn-14th
Toting around her adorable little boy, Miranda Kerr was spotted out in New York City as she made her way home on Wednesday (March 14).

The gorgeous Australian model looked flawless in aviator sunglasses, skinny tan and black cropped trousers, and a black blazer all while embracing her son, Flynn Bloom.

The NYC outing comes just after the 28 year-old bombshell was once again honored with being the Global Ambassador for Earth Hour 2012, where she is attempting to make her mark on the world with an eco-friendly challenge.

Miss Kerr hopes to help make a difference, as she has pledged to teach a free yoga class if she can encourage 500 people to upload YouTube videos explaining what they will do to better the environment.

"I hope my first challenge inspires my friends, family and fans to make their own promise for the environment," Miranda said.

But the Victoria's Secret hottie isn't just looking for everyone else to save the planet, she is taking action herself, explaining, "This year I've made the commitment to reduce my footprint by offsetting all of my travel."

If you are looking for ways that you can help lead an eco-friendly lifestyle, just follow a few of the easy steps which Kerr says can make all of the difference, as she tells, "If we all adopt simple practices like recycling, switching to energy efficient lighting or paperless banking then we can make a difference together."

Back to top Go down
https://scandal.mam9.com

Miranda Kerr & Flynn Bloom: Manhattan Mates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scandal :: Vdilih artists-
Jump to: