Scandal
WELCOME
Scandal
WELCOME
Scandal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scandal

World of scandals

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silvio Berlusconi defends Lele Mora

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Silvio Berlusconi defends Lele Mora Empty
PostSubject: Silvio Berlusconi defends Lele Mora   Silvio Berlusconi defends Lele Mora Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:37 am

Silvio Berlusconi defends Lele Mora Lele-mora-difeso-da-berlusconi
One would think the criminals and we get on so we understand each other and as if on purpose the former prime minister Silvio Berlusconi has defended Lele Mora unjust considering his incarceration prior to bankruptcy.

The former prime minister, now resigned, decided to intervene in defense of his friend and companion to the taste of many seratine bunga bunga, a man who would enjoy all its estimates and because of him, could have even fought with her chief advocate, Emilio Fede guilty of fees retained by the former agent of the VIPs a "bribe" worth about 400,000 euros.

I am saddened that there is still the pre-trial detention, is a symbol of anti-social of the country, one of the many issues of justice. In any case, I feel soon and I will make my wishes for this Christmas.

Meanwhile, concerned about the health of Lele Mora that would be a lot thinner and has been the victim of many common illnesses while he continues to proclaim himself innocent. Well!
Back to top Go down
https://scandal.mam9.com

Silvio Berlusconi defends Lele Mora
Page 1 of 1